Type 2 Diabetes Defines Your Everyday
There is an unmet need for new care options to manage and effectively control diabetes. Local physicians are currently conducting a clinical trial to evaluate a once-weekly injection of semaglutide added to dose-reduced insulin glargine versus insulin glargine titrated.
To be eligible you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be diagnosed with diabetes (type 2)
- Have a BMI of 25 or higher
Those that qualify may:
- Receive an investigational medication
- See a physician or medical staff at no cost
- Receive compensation for time and travel
No insurance is required to participate.