Type 2 Diabetes Defines Your Everyday
There is an unmet need for new care options to manage and effectively control diabetes. Local physicians are currently conducting a clinical trial to evaluate an investigational once-weekly insulin injection compared to once-daily insulin injections.
To be eligible you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a type 2 diabetes diagnosis
- Be currently treating diabetes with once or twice daily basal insulin
Those that qualify may:
- Receive an investigational medication
- See a physician or medical staff at no cost
- Receive compensation for time and travel
No insurance is required to participate.