COPD Have You Feeling Deflated?
COPD includes bronchitis and emphysema.
COPD symptoms include shortness of breath, wheezing, or a chronic cough. For some, a single treatment option may not be enough. If you are having trouble controlling your COPD, a clinical trial evaluating an additional treatment added to your current therapy, may be an option for you.
To be eligible you must:
- Be between 40 and 80 years old
- Be a current or former smoker
- Be diagnosed with moderate to severe COPD
- Be reporting a history of moderate to severe COPD exacerbations
Those that qualify may:
- See a doctor at no cost
- Have access to trial medication for COPD
- Receive compensation for time and travel
No insurance is required to participate.