The Pain of HS is Impossible to Ignore
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) is a chronic skin disease that causes painful bumps under the skin in areas like the underarm and groin. These bumps often become inflamed, leading to abscesses that may rupture.
There are many unanswered questions surrounding the causes of HS and the painful and distressing symptoms it triggers in the body. With limited approved medical treatment options available, it’s important to keep looking for potential answers.
For this reason, the Ivy Clinical Research Study is investigating 3 different possible treatment options to assess the benefits each could offer to people with moderate to severe HS.
To be eligible you must:
- Be between 18 and 75 years old
- Have symptoms of moderate to severe HS for at least 1 year
- Have moderate to severe HS in at least two different body areas
- Have had inadequate response to other HS treatments
Those who qualify may:
- See a study medical professional at no cost
- Have access to study-related care and have access to an investigational medication
- Receive compensation for time and travel