Renstar Medical Research is seeking an experienced Registered Dietitian with a flexible schedule to contract with our clinical research study team on a PRN basis. You will conduct initial dietary counseling and follow-up appointments with clinical research trial participants.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Coordinate with research staff healthcare professionals as needed
- Evaluate individual subjects for nutrition, lifestyle, and health needs, providing initial counseling, and periodic counseling throughout the study
- Advise patients on setting specific nutrition and exercise goals
- Develop a thorough and cost-efficient meal plan that includes healthy foods and meets nutrition goals
- Monitor, track, and adjust meal plans
- Provide research subject with educational facts on nutrition to improve their health
- Work with research subjects and partners to help them make desired dietary changes to their lifestyles
- Document training and progress on study specific documents
Dietitian Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in dietetics, foods and nutrition, clinical nutrition, public health nutrition, or a related field
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) or RD certification, Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS), and/or Florida state license as required by law
- 2 years’ experience in the field of nutrition and dietetics, preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Organized and able to create multiple nutrition plans based on protocol requirements and patient needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.